This six-week online introductory evangelism course invites you to grow deeper in your own faith and, as you do, reflect on why you believe God is good, articulate your faith in a way that is authentic to that belief, and develop creative practices that grow from those beliefs. It also equips you to continue reviewing your personal and congregational strategies for evangelism well after the webinars are over. You will receive several tools developed by the presenters that you can reproduce and use to apply to your ministries in order to evaluate their evangelistic effectiveness and prompt you how to improve or complement them to develop a more fully formed discipleship pathway.
- Six-week course
- Taught live by Drs. Heather Lear and Mark Teasdale
- One interactive webinar per week that includes a lecture, time to process the material in small groups, and Q&A with the instructors.
- Join as a congregational group or an individual and participate in a virtual small group.
- Use email, voicemail and/or Twitter to share your thoughts and get feedback.
- Registration includes a study guide and several reproducible assessment tools you can continue to use with your congregation after the course is over.
- CEUs available