The Foundation for Evangelism headquarters is located on the grounds of beautiful Lake Junaluska, NC. Meeting space is available for groups as small as 2 or as large as 140. The space is modern, efficient, and convenient, providing your group with the tools necessary for a great gathering.
Purpose of the Facilility
The primary purpose for the meeting facilities of the Foundation for Evangelism is to provide high quality space to facilitate the mission of the Foundation, to provide resources enabling the United Methodist Church to bring persons into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The facilities are available for use by organizations for meetings, workshops, seminars, and other activities that strengthen Christian leadership and encourage evangelism in the spirit of John Wesley.
- Reynolds Conference Center
- Air conditioned & heated year-round
- Cater-in kitchen adjoining
- 3 motorized projector screens for presentations & video
- Wi-Fi Internet
- PA system
- Baby Grand Piano
- Motorized window shades
- Various room setup options (see descriptions below)
- Accommodates up to 140 seated
- Lodge-style Lobby
- Gas-log Fireplace
- Intimate, comfortable gathering space for up to 8
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Cater-In Kitchen
- Commercial style refrigerator/freezer
- 4 commercial microwaves
- Large commercial warmer
- Bunn Commercial Dual Satellite Thermos Coffee Maker
- Large island and lots of counter space
Set up Options
Chairs in rows facing front/podium
Tables and chairs set up facing front of room – seat 2-3 per table
Tables arranged seating 6 per table.
Tables arranged in “U”, square, or board-room fashion with chairs around perimeter.